Facility Officer - Prevention Advisor level II
As Facility Officer you support the Facility Manager in the operational aspects of Facility Management. You are responsible for providing excellent facility service and support to our employees.
As a Prevention Advisor, you actively contribute to the welfare policy within Inetum-Realdolmen where Employee Centricity is highly valued.
As a Facility Officer, your responsibilities include:
- Daily operational management of all sites;
- Planning future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Ensuring buildings meet health and safety requirements and facilities comply with legislation;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent problems as they arise and dealing with the consequences;
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness;
- Directing the technical department (planning, follow-up, invoice control);
- Coordinating and controlling maintenance work carried out by external firms;
- The annual environmental declarations;
- Planning, coordinating and carrying out removals
- You are the contact person for Security (7/7 and 24/24)
- You are also a member of the first aid and/or intervention team.
Activities as prevention advisor:
- You participate in the C.P.B.W. on a monthly basis;
- Helping identify hazards and advising on risk assessment, the overall prevention plan and the annual action plan;
- Giving advice on topics from the Codex about well-being at work, including working with third parties;
- Helping to implement the measures to be taken in the event of serious and immediate danger, developing internal emergency procedures and organizing first aid;
- Giving advice on the preparation of instructions and information, the reception and training of employees;
- Answering all questions from employees of the administration about the application of the legislation;
- You are a contact point for colleagues as a confidential advisor.
- A colleague who communicates fluently in Dutch, English and French.
- You have a graduate or bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field.
- You have at least a certificate of prevention advisor level II.
- You are a colleague who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves, who is helpful and comes up with creative solutions.
- You can work independently but feel at home in a team where a sense of humour and fun at work are important.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary.
Solliciter en ligne >>